Inventory Unit Detail
2017 Honda Ruckus
Ruck and Roll
Nothing on two wheels—or four—has the rugged, minimalist look of a Honda Ruckus. And that’s the whole point. The Ruckus is all about riding down your own road in life, doing things your way, on your schedule. But the Ruckus is about way more than just its unique looks.
It all starts with the Ruckus’ rugged, minimalistic, exoskeletal frame. Minimal bodywork equals minimal hassles. Then there’s the Ruckus’ tough 49cc Honda engine. Plenty of power, and you just push a button to get it started. There’s no hassle with shifting, either; the Ruckus uses a Honda V-matic® automatic transmission. Grab a helmet, maybe toss on a daypack or a messenger bag, and you’re off while your friends are still waiting for the bus.
You got a life to live. And the Ruckus is gonna help you live it.
Nothing Looks Like a Ruckus: The Ruckus is what it is, with nothing to hide. And that’s exactly why so many people dig it. Practically no bodywork, rugged steel tube frame, tough rubber floorboard. It’s a true urban warrior!
Power to the People: Nobody builds engines like Honda, and the Ruckus proves it. The liquid-cooled single-cylinder 49cc engine cranks out all the power you need for urban riding, while delivering incredible gas mileage at the same time.
Don’t Fuel Around: We’re not kidding. With the Ruckus, you’ll spend less time filling up and more time riding around town—and save some big coin doing it.
- Electric Start: Turn the key, press the button and go. Getting started on the Ruckus is that simple. An electric choke makes getting started in cold weather a snap, too.
- Make Your Own Style: What you see is what you get. With its minimal bodywork and rugged overall style, nothing on two wheels (or four) looks like a Ruckus.
- Liquid-Cooled Engine: The Ruckus’ liquid-cooled engine offers exactly what you'd expect from a Honda: power, reliability and great fuel economy.
- Automatic Transmission: One-speed automatic transmission means no shifting ever—not even into park or neutral.
- Engine Type: 49cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Induction: 18 mm CV carburetor with automatic choke
- Ignition: CD
- Bore And Stroke: 37.8 mm x 44 mm
- Compression Ratio: 11.9:1
- Transmission: Automatic V-Matic belt drive
- Front Suspension: Twin-downtube fork; 1.9 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Single shock; 2.6 in. travel
- Front Brake: Drum
- Rear Brake: Drum
- Front Tire: 120/90-10
- Rear Tire: 130/90-10
- Wheelbase: 49.8 in.
- Seat Height: 28.9 in.
- Curb Weight: 194 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 1.3 gal.
- Miles Per Gallon: 114 MPG - Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors.
- Available Colors: Black, White/Red
- Model ID: NPS50
- Duration: One year
- Description: Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore and Stroke
- 37.8 mm x 44 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- 18 mm CV carburetor with automatic choke
- Automatic V-Matic belt drive
- Front Suspension
- Twin-downtube fork; 1.9 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock; 2.6 in. travel
- Rear Brakes
- Rear Tire
- Curb Weight
- 194 lb.
- Seat Height
- 28.9 in.
- 49.8 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.3 gal.
- Black, White/Red
- One year transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.