Inventory Unit Detail
2016 Honda Rebel
Stock Image: Black
Own The Road For Less Than You Think.
What attracts you to motorcycling? The freedom? The excitement? Getting out in the wind? The economy? The practicality? The style? It’s probably all of the above—at least it is for most riders. And that’s why thousands of riders have picked the Honda Rebel as their first choice. The Rebel offers all the freedom and excitement of a motorcycle, but in a package that’s big on style and small on intimidation. Its reliable 234cc four-stroke twin delivers smooth power, and its five-speed transmission is a no-brainer to shift. Then there’s the Rebel’s price—never has so much style and capability cost so little. No wonder the Rebel has long been one of our best-selling bikes! Why deal with a used machine or one you’ll outgrow in a year or two when you can be on a Rebel and living large?
Style Meets Savings: Sure, the Rebel has classic cruiser looks. But even more, it’s rated at a phenomenal 84 MPG*, so you can cruise by the pumps and look good in the process.
How Low Can You Go?: The Rebel’s low seat height means you can put both feet flat on the ground at stops, and that helps build confidence. With a seat height lower than 27 inches, the Rebel is super user-friendly in the inseam department.
Honda Power: The Rebel’s twin-cylinder, four-stroke powerplant is perfectly suited for a wide range of riders, from first-timers to commuters to anyone who appreciates economy and efficiency—But it’s also a lot of fun.
- 234cc SOHC Engine: Proven four-stroke powerplant is smooth, quiet, fuel-efficient and easy to maintain. Screw-type valve adjusters simplify engine work, while automatic cam-chain tensioner and solid-state CD ignition are both maintenance-free.
- Automatic Cam-Chain Tensioner: Automatic cam-chain tensioner requires no maintenance and helps make an already low-maintenance motorcycle even better.
- Screw-Type Valve Adjusters: Screw-type valve adjusters are simple, proven, and reliable, and help to simplify maintenance.
- Constant-Velocity Carburetor: Constant-velocity (CV) carburetor gives excellent throttle response and helps contribute to the Rebel’s estimated 84 MPG fuel efficiency.
- Electric Starter: Simple, reliable push-button electric starter makes getting underway a snap, even on cold mornings or if your bike’s been sitting for a week.
- Solid-State CD Ignition: Maintenance-free, solid-state CD ignition never needs adjustment and is super-reliable.
- Chassis/Suspension: Semi-double-cradle frame allows a long wheelbase and extremely low seat height (26.6"). Hydraulic front fork with dual bushings and dual rear shocks with five-position spring preload adjustability deliver a smooth ride and light, agile handling.
- Front-Disc Brake: Front-disc brake with twin-piston caliper provides great, predictable stopping power and is self-adjusting.
- Spoke Wheels: The Rebel’s spoke-type wheels with chrome rims add a real custom look to this sharp machine.
- Classic Styling Accents: Custom-styled, chrome-plated headlight, tail light and turn signal casings add gleaming touches to the classic Rebel package. Pullback handlebar, teardrop fuel tank, two-piece custom seat and bobbed fenders evoke the classic look of yesteryear.
- Engine Type: 234cc air-cooled parallel twin-cylinder
- Bore And Stroke: 53 mm x 53 mm
- Induction: Single 26 mm diaphragm-type constant-velocity (CV) carburetor
- Ignition: CD
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; two valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Five-Speed
- Final Drive: O-ring-sealed chain
- Front Suspension: 33 mm fork; 4.6 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Dual shocks with five-position spring-preload adjustability; 2.9 in. travel
- Front Brake: Single-disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brake: Drum
- Front Tire: 3.00-18
- Rear Tire: 130/90-15
- Rake: 30 deg. 40 min. (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 113 mm (4.4 in.)
- Wheelbase: 57.1 in.
- Seat Height: 26.6 in.
- Curb Weight: 331 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 2.6 gal., including 0.7-gal. reserve
- Miles Per Gallon: 84 mpg
- Model Id: CMX250
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. California version meets current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Available Colors: Black, Candy Red
- One Year: Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- Parallel twin-cylinder
- Bore and Stroke
- 53 mm x 53 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Single 26 mm diaphragm-type constant-velocity (CV) carburetor
- Front Suspension
- 33 mm fork; 4.6 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Dual shocks with five-position spring-preload adjustability; 2.9 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Single-disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brakes
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 57.1 in.
- Seat Height
- 26.6 in.
- 30 deg. 40 min. (Caster Angle)
- 113 mm (4.4 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.6 gal.
- 84 mpg
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 331 lb.
- Final Drive
- O-ring-sealed chain
- Black, Candy Red
- One Year transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.