Inventory Unit Detail
2016 Honda CBR1000RR
Call for Price
Stock Image: Prior Model Year Shown
The Connoisseur’s Superbike.
All motorcycles are special. But there’s something about a sportbike that distills the experience into something even more pure. So immediate. Such an intense connection between rider and bike. And the most intense of all is a Superbike, like the Honda CBR1000RR.
The CBR1000RR is the purest of the pure, a bike with nothing to dilute the experience of the rider and the bike. The power is unlike anything else in our lineup—the chassis and suspension are a tribute to Honda’s decades of racing dominance. And there’s plenty of technology, too, but it’s the best kind: invisible, non-intrusive, there only when you need it.
For 2016 we have our limited-edition CBR1000RR SP, the primo choice for track-day enthusiasts: Fully adjustable Öhlins front and rear suspension, Brembo front brakes and Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SC premium tires, lightweight subframe with solo seat cowl, along with hand-selected engine parts for weight and balance, including pistons and connecting rods.
For Superbike purists, the CBR1000RR is the best there’s ever been, a bike like no other.
Race-Winning Heritage: With an unprecedented, unmatched 700 total MotoGP victories, Honda’s winning heritage stands far above any other manufacturer. Our superior engineering and technology put our GP bikes in the winners’ circle and give you the performance you need for the street.
LCD Instrumentation: The CBR1000RR’s full-screen LCD instrumentation includes a lap timer, trip and fuel-consumption computer, five-level customizable shift indicator, gear-position indicator, and peak-rpm memory function.
- Special CBR1000RR SP Repsol Edition: The CBR1000RR SP features a slew of race-ready parts all wrapped in Repsol graphics inspired by the two-time MotoGP Champion Marc Marquez.
- Hand-Selected Piston and Con-Rod: The CBR1000RR SP pistons and con rods are hand-selected and weight-matched to improve engine performance.
- Öhlins Front and Rear Suspension Components: The CBR1000RR SP features a forged and machined top bridge, fully adjustable NIX30 front suspension, and TTX36 rear shock for superior suspension performance and adjustability on the track or the street.
- Brembo Monobloc Front Calipers: The race-proven Brembo monobloc calipers are light, but they provide exceptional stiffness and excellent braking performance.
- Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP V2 Tires: The street-legal Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP tires offer grip and handling in one high-performance tire. The 12-spoke wheels also feature a unique pinstripe design.
- Lightweight Cast-Aluminum Seat Rail: On the CBR1000RR SP a firmer, single-seat design with a special pillion cover and a cast and machined aluminum subframe reduces weight and helps speed track day prep.
- Engine Type: 999cc liquid-cooled inline four-cylinder
- Bore And Stroke: 76 mm x 55.1 mm
- Induction: Programmed Dual Stage Fuel Injection (PGM-DSFI) with 46 mm throttle bodies, Denso 12-hole injectors
- Ignition: Computer-controlled digital transistorized with 3-D mapping
- Compression Ratio: 12.3:1
- Valve Train: DOHC; four valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Close-ratio six-speed
- Final Drive: #530 O-ring-sealed chain
- Front Suspension: 43 mm Ohlins inverted fork with spring-preload, rebound and compression damping-adjustability; TBD in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Unit Pro-Link® Ohlins Shock with spring-preload, rebound and compression-damping adjustability; TBD in. travel
- Front Brake: Brembo four piston calipers with floating 320 mm dual discs
- Rear Brake: Single piston caliper 220 mm disc
- Front Tires: 120/70ZR-17 radial
- Rear Tires: 190/50ZR-17 radial
- Rake: 23.0 deg. 3 min. (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 96.0 mm (3.7 in.)
- Wheelbase: 55.5 in.
- Seat Height: 32.2 in.
- Curb Weight: 440.9 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel— ready to ride.)
- Fuel Capacity: 4.6 gal.
- Available Colors: Repsol Champion Special
- Model Id: CBR1000RR SP
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. California version meets current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Note: Standard against which all other literbikes are measured
- One Year: Transferable one-year, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- Inline four-cylinder
- Bore and Stroke
- 76 mm x 55.1 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Programmed Dual Stage Fuel Injection (PGM-DSFI) with 46 mm throttle bodies, Denso 12-hole injectors
- Computer-controlled digital transistorized with 3-D mapping
- Front Suspension
- 43 mm Ohlins inverted fork with spring-preload, rebound and compression damping-adjustability
- Rear Suspension
- Unit Pro-Link® Ohlins Shock with spring-preload, rebound and compression-damping adjustability
- Front Brakes
- Brembo four piston calipers with floating 320 mm dual discs
- Rear Brakes
- Single piston caliper 220 mm disc
- Front Tire
- 120/70ZR-17 radial
- Rear Tire
- 190/50ZR-17 radial
- 55.5 in.
- Seat Height
- 32.2 in.
- 23.0 deg. 3 min.
- 3.7 in. (96.0 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.6 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 440.9 lb.
- Close-ratio six-speed
- Final Drive
- #530 O-ring-sealed chain
- Repsol Champion Special
- One Year transferable one-year, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.